Happy New Year! I’ve been thinking about everything that’s happened during 2013. Here are some of my favourites:
– My track Hey You Sitting Up in the Tree was played on BBC Introducing, which was an incredible achievement and a huge boost to my confidence. Delighted!
– We released our debut single When the Sky Turns Black, in February at the Twisted Pepper with John Cummins. Here is one of our songs Hey, Hey, Hey from the night on YouTube
– We enjoyed playing many gigs during the year at singer/songwriter nights including Velocoustic, Song Room, Monday Echo, Zephyr Sessions and more
– We made a video for one of our new songs Sweet Caffiene for a Canadian music blog, AMBY who featured it on their site
– I made my busking debut in Dublin… and made a euro!
– Hazel did the Women’s Mini Marathon and helped to raise over 100 euro for the Irish Heart Foundation.
– I grew a beard!
In December we also did a Storeroom Session at Hot Press and which should be featured on the Hot Press site in the coming weeks.
2013 was a fun year and I’ve really enjoyed the music. Thanks so much to everyone who’s supported us, promoted us, given us gigs and bought our music. It means so much to us.
I’m hoping 2014 brings lots more of the same. Hazel and I have already started rehearsing and arranging songs for the next EP which we can’t wait to share with you all.